• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Guy

SCHunter93

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2023
South Carolina
Hello from SC,

I guess I should start with admitting that I have ZERO experience shooting long range. I am a hunter and general outdoorsman who found this forum while researching bedding rifle actions due to an all around hunting rifle I am currently working on. Then I joined up when I saw the plethora of good solid shooting information that was here.

I am not a long range hunter nor do I plan to be in the future, I’m not opposed to it but it doesn’t fall into the principles of my personal hunting ethic. With that said, my theory is that by gaining the skills and ability to hit targets consistently at say 600 yards it will increase a shooters confidence in those 300 yard shots at game. Well that’s why I am here. That and the bear pit which seems to be a good source of comedic relief.

Cheers

SCHunter

Reactions: TrevK