• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Hawkins Precision Heavy Tactical 1 Piece Mount

ALTUSSHOOTING

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
www.altusshooting.com
Recently we received a couple of prototype 34mm Heavy Tactical One Piece Mounts from Andy Hawkins of Hawkins Precision. Like everything crew at Hawkins Precision manufactures, the machining on the mounts is flawless, the design is solid, and best of all they’re 100% made in the USA. Standard features on the mount include a built in bubble level, heavy-duty triple cross-bolt design, and a corrosion-resistant black anodized finish. Available in 1.250” or 1.500” heights and 0MOA, 20 MOA, or 40 MOA variants, the Heavy Tactical Mounts also come standard with a picatinny accessory rail that can be installed at the user’s discretion. Another feature of the rings is the ability for the front ring cap to be installed on either side, thus allowing the bubble level to be oriented to be in the optimum location for both left and right handed shooters.

Pricing for the Hawkins Precision Heavy Tactical One Piece Mount will be in the $340 - $370 range and the initial batch will be available through CORE Shooting Solutions due to the limited production run. We are currently taking $50 preorder deposits to secure a mount from the first production run that is estimated to be completed prior to the Christmas season. If anyone is interested in the mount or would like to preorder a mount, they can be viewed at the link below.

https://www.coreshooting.com/collec...eavy-tactical-one-piece-scope-mount-pre-order

Thanks!

Attachments

• 099_grande.jpg
    099_grande.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 405
  • 323232_grande.jpg
    323232_grande.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 414
  • 09_grande.jpg
    09_grande.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 428
I got one from you guys, great service by the way, and was wondering if you guys have any torque spec recommendations for the rings and cross bolts? I’m still waiting for my rifle to be finished so I haven’t been in any hurry. I used 55 in/lbs for the bolts and 15in/lbs for the rings. Those numbers seem kinda light but it isn’t the final torque down, just a mock up

I got one from you guys, great service by the way, and was wondering if you guys have any torque spec recommendations for the rings and cross bolts? I’m still waiting for my rifle to be finished so I haven’t been in any hurry. I used 55 in/lbs for the bolts and 15in/lbs for the rings. Those numbers seem kinda light but it isn’t the final torque down, just a mock up

Hawkins recommends 65 in/lbs on the cross bolts and 25 in/lb on the ring caps. If there's anything else we can help you with, just let us know.

Thanks!

Really looking hard at this, when will the 1.5" be available? Or did I miss the boat?

would the 1.25 height be enough for a 56mm objective with scope cap on a 700 clone with pic rail on top?

Hi,
Just bumping this back to the top.
Can someone please tell me the distance between the rings.
Just wondering if you can run these with a US Optics ER-25

I've completely switched over to these!!! Absolutely love them, and with a little oil on the mounting rail, the RTZ has been as close to zero as I've ever seen.

Hawkins is always supportive of the shooting sports as well. Definitely know you couldn't find a better group of dudes!!