• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Don't use it to pound nails (even though it could probably take it). In all seriousness though, I love the two I have. They are super tough, and I have found their performance to be great. I would advise a cat tail from MGM if you plan to shoot matches as the power selector ring on my two are a bit stiff.

Last edited:
They are GTG. Have used them in matches from high heat, to pouring rain along with some nasty sand. They hold up well. My shooting partner took a spill going up a set of steel steps, scope hit directly on the steps with him on top. Still ran like nothing ever happened the entire match.

They are reliable, but the turrets are huge.
I like the locking turrets and in some ways prefer the 5mil/rev DMR to the 10mil/rev ERS/XRS.
The 5 mil/rev has better clicks IMHO.

Zero at 100 yards.
Draw up a target on an 8-1/2x11 sheet of paper with a dot centered near the bottom.
Add a dot level with the first dot but 3.6" to the right.
Add another dot 7.2" directly above the last dot.
Add another dot exactly level with but 7.2" to the left of the last dot you drew.
Add another dot directly below the last one and 3.6" left of the first (centered) dot.

4 dots should form the corners of a 7.2" square (exactly 2 mils @ 100 yards) with a 5th dot centered between the bottom 2 corner dots.

Hang target at 100 yards and verify zero on the bottom center dot.
Every shot will be aimed at the bottom center dot.
Fire 1 to 3 shots each after making the following corrections
1 mil right
2 mils up
2 mils left
2 mils down (back to zero elevation)
then return to zero with 1 mil right.

If you have a big piece of cardboard you can stretch it out a bit, just remember to make the dots at intervals of 3.6" to equal 1 mil @100 yards.

If using meters, 1 mil = 10 cm at 100 meters.

Joe

Last edited: