• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New here- Currently in KY, Moving to AR in December

SnotRkt

Private
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2021
Kentucky
I’ve been signed up on here for Just under a year but was only interested in classifieds at the time. In the past two months I’ve spent more and more time scouring these forums for random insights which have proved helpful!

I have a lot of experience with precision/long range shooting within the military and I’m looking to get into this as more of a sport/hobby.

I’ve been thoroughly impressed with the knowledge and proficiency shown on this forum and in some of the competitive Series’ around the nation. I’m excited to learn as much as a can and join the sport!

Check out Twisted Barrel Precision in Little Rock, AR. They put on Precision Rifle Trainings and PRS Matches It's an awesome range and great people!!!!!

Reactions: SnotRkt
Check out Twisted Barrel Precision in Little Rock, AR. They put on Precision Rifle Trainings and PRS Matches It's an awesome range and great people!!!!!
So I’ve heard! I started following them on all platforms as soon as we found out we were moving. I will be living in Little Rock as well so I’m super pumped about that. Finding a place to shoot (and actually train/move) further than 2-300m where I currently live has proven difficult!