• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New here

daswulf79

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Hello all. New guy here. I live in Mississippi. Not new to guns, but new to long distance shooting. I have been an avid hunter most of my life with all my shots taken at around 100 yards or less. A lot of great info here.

Sent from my HP 7 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the Hide. I'm from down that way also. Depending on where you are in the state, there's a pretty good "long" range (1000yds) down in Pascagoula that runs some different matches. Once I'm back in the States I'm hoping to do some shooting over there before I have to move up north (ugghh).
The good/bad news is that no matter what you're into, someone here can help you with it and help you find ways of spending your money you never even knew about.

I didn't know there was a range that long in Pascagoula. I live near Hattiesburg. Just moved here about 2 years ago.

Sent from my HP 7 using Tapatalk