• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns New Holland & Holland to gbpse about

LeftyJason

Thumbnail-les
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2017
    Kaysville Utah
    Holland and Holland have a new shotgun model.

I'm too poor to get one. They are pretty. Personally I like looking at the Royal over unders better but they are all cool.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    4.jpg
    3.jpg

Shotgun barrels should be side by side - as a man and his dog, rather than one on top of the other, as a man and his mistress.
    What’s a man and his wife , 2 separate firearms?

It's missing a pointer and a partridge or pheasant but I wouldn't turn it down if it was given to me.:)

Starts at roughly $93,000. Honestly, probably a better use of the many than buying a F-250.

That's not bad, I remember seeing a ridiculously engraved 4 barrel Perazzi skeet set that was just shy of $500k, and that was back in the late 80's early 90's. Those engravers are amazing, Perazzi used to bring the woman that engraved for them (or one of them) from Italy to the Grand shoot back when it was in Ohio (again late 80's early 90's and she'd be in their building freehand engraving while everyone was walking around, it was almost surreal to watch. A lot more fun than watching a guy that couldn't speak english take a huge wood chisel and mallet to a very nice looking stock you just paid way too much for! (Back then if you bought a Perazzi at the Grand, they brought their techs from Italy and would hand fit the gun to you there), but I don't recommend watching them hog wood off the stock :)

As to the SxS's......there's a reason no one shoots one in any sort of shotgun competition, fun to play with though.