• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW HOUSE SPEAKER IN THE MAKING RIGHT MEOW

As much as I dislike her, she is a formidable politician. Most likely if she hadn't counted the votes to insure victory, the House wouldn't be voting today.

Reactions: Holliday
The bitch won. Maybe big fat should go knock the bottom out of that.

As much as I dislike her, she is a formidable politician. Most likely if she hadn't counted the votes to insure victory, the House wouldn't be voting today.
Late to the party and when I read this second sentence I was going to say this is undeniably true. I hadn’t read down far enough to see it’s already been done though, but you can bet you were absolutely correct.

Let's hope we win at least one of the races in Georgia. A evenly divided Senate with Kamaltoe casting the deciding vote is not good for us or the country.

So that the traitor party can beg for your money and vote to regain power and then stab you in the back? Yeah that would be great.
Let's hope we win at least one of the races in Georgia. A evenly divided Senate with Kamaltoe casting the deciding vote is not good for us or the country.