• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors New HUXWRX Flow 762

Obi-WanKannoli

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2020
USA
Looks like huxwrx just announced their new follow on can to the Flow 556k

PEW Science already up:

Last edited:
We are sponsors for Pew Science. Jay has a great review. If you have any questions, I spent the better part of this weekend in briefings about the product, ask. If I cannot answer, others can.

Also have in-stock, if interested: https://charliescustomclones.com/huxwrx-flow-7-62-ti-suppressor-in-black/

Also have FDE. If interested, ask. We have not published that yet. For 'hide programs, message me.

Reactions: Obi-WanKannoli
We are sponsors for Pew Science. Jay has a great review. If you have any questions, I spent the better part of this weekend in briefings about the product, ask. If I cannot answer, others can.

Also have in-stock, if interested: https://charliescustomclones.com/huxwrx-flow-7-62-ti-suppressor-in-black/

Also have FDE. If interested, ask. We have not published that yet. For 'hide programs, message me.
Did they give any more specific data on durability, in terms of Ti being able to withstand blast chamber and baffle erosion? I see they are showing it "passes" 6 SURGE cycles which is great, but does that mean it showed no visible signs of baffle wear, or it was totally beat to hell, etc?

I think lots of people are excited about this can, and for good reason, but the Flow 556K is all 17-4 which is more appealing to me for a 7.62 can on a SBR, even at the expense of additional weight.

Reactions: beretta682
Did they give any more specific data on durability, in terms of Ti being able to withstand blast chamber and baffle erosion? I see they are showing it "passes" 6 SURGE cycles which is great, but does that mean it showed no visible signs of baffle wear, or it was totally beat to hell, etc?
Jay normally does not comment on durability, just sound suppression and back pressure. Clearly, durability is also an important factor to consider.

My perspective is that you need to scope your use case when picking a can. But, there have been a number of suppressors made with titanium in the last two years to know that the metal holds up well in precision shooting, and general use. Yes, there is a place for Inconel and stainless as well. Most of us are not shooting full auto, but some alloys are better suited for heavy-duty use than titanium, for sure.

Reactions: 30calDeath
Being that it's titanium I'm wondering how good it is with flash suppression and sparking.

Probably going to need a few hundred rounds and then likely minimal.
Maybe, guess it will be another 8 months or so before we see end user reports. KGM claimed to use some kind of coating to reduce flash in their Ti cans. No idea if it helps.

Last edited:
Maybe, guess it will be another 8 months or so before we see end user reports. KGM claimed to use some kind of coating to reduce flash in their Ti cans. No idea if it helps.

I might have a group approval in the coming month or two if I get lucky. I'll be able to check then providing I get lucky.

Ordered mine mid Aug. and have it in hand now. Will shoot it this weekend and report back.

Was told sparking/flash is very minimal after coated with carbon.

I think this is most titanium cans, at least in my experience. Perfectly clean? Sure it's the 4th of July. Once you coat everything in some carbon though this seems to go away.

Reactions: 30calDeath
Very impressed with this can in a piston PWS 7.62x39 with an M16 lower. Required no change to gas and it sounds fantastic. Overall execution is 5 out of 5 stars. compared to the Surefire socom that was on it previously, it’s leaps ahead.

Durability is tbd but I run it full auto and it works.

Mine is officially out of jail but I won't have it for about a week. I'll be able to test it vs. the older HX-QD762Ti and a traditional baffle can, the Enticer S Ti. If you look at PEW data, the Enticer S and the Flow 762 put out similar numbers. Given my experience with the Enticer S thus far on a bolt action rifle and 300 blackout gas gun, I'm expecting big things.

Mine is officially out of jail but I won't have it for about a week. I'll be able to test it vs. the older HX-QD762Ti and a traditional baffle can, the Enticer S Ti. If you look at PEW data, the Enticer S and the Flow 762 put out similar numbers. Given my experience with the Enticer S thus far on a bolt action rifle and 300 blackout gas gun, I'm expecting big things.
Looking forward to your review. I've been looking at the Enticer Line of cans as well.

Can arrived today, will hopefully be "testing" it this weekend against the HX-QD762Ti and the Diligent Defense on a number of hosts. The Flow weighs about 4oz. less than the older Hux can and is a smidge shorter although I have the non-flash hider version. You can definitely feel the weight difference between them. I did clean the old one recently but it's still coming in a bit heavier than what I remember when it was brand spanking new. Huxwrx is now apparently including the wrench which is fantastic. Checked concentricity on the Sig and it was spot-on.

Instead of starting new I’ll ask here- rifle precision is maintained with these Hux cans compared to tbac or standard baffle designs?

Absolutely. All of their cans, going back some time, have been considered precision cans. POI has been repeatable for me with both the HXQD762Ti and the new Flow 762Ti and I've never lost any accuracy/precision with the cans on vs. off.

Reactions: HaydenLane
Worth mentioning...Huxwrx now has their own HUB mount so you're able to run Hux muzzle devices with other suppressor brands. I have two in-hand. Doesn't work with the "Flow" line but does work with their new Ventum. I have one installed on my Diligent Defense suppressor now and I have a Dead Air I'll be converting once I get it back from being serviced yet again.

IMG_5473.jpg

I had mine at the range tonight and it's definitely still sparking a bit but I don't have a large number of rounds though it yet. My older HXQD762Ti doesn't spark any longer and it doesn't have the flash hider feature like the latest version of that can. Definitely noticed the Flow sparking initially but now it's not every round, just now and again so I'm hoping at some point, it stops completely. I mostly use it on a 308 or 300 Blackout gas guns and not as much on 5.56 although it suppresses that caliber pretty damn well.

Reactions: jafo96