• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD New in box Knights Armament KAC SR-25 APC Mlok

MOUNTIC

Mountic Outdoors: Big Game Hunter
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2017
    Colorado
    mounticoutdoors.com
    I have a new in box Knight Armament SR-25 APC (PC) Mlok rifle for sale. Just picked this up a few days ago from my FFL. From Brownells. After tax, to me I'm into it for $5,605. And they are not around right now. Test target in the .7s.

Sols. $5,500 PLUS Shipping and insurance. From an individual to your FFL. Ask them if they accept from a individual. I did not get this with a KAC Magazine as being in CO it did not ship with it. It will come with a Magpul 20rd magazine that I had here already. Ill include 100 rounds of match 175gr ammo with purchase that more then makes up for that.

No trades please. Just trying to fund another project. If your local and want to meet at a FFL in Parker, CO let me know.

Thanks,

Jake

Attachments

• 20201217_142219.jpg
      20201217_142219.jpg
      405.6 KB · Views: 258
    Last edited:
    Edited the ad to include 100 rounds of ammo with it and adjusted it a little.

Last edited: