• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New in CA/ID

DangerStove

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have been a long time reader of the wealth of information gicen by the members of this forum so thank you for all the knowledge! I currently shoot a franken 20" AR .223 and a Tikka T3 SL in 6.5 creedmoor. I handload and love the therapy it gives. Currently bouncing between California and Idaho for work and family. Plus when visiting family in ID I am 4 minutes away from an awesome range 1450yd with steel, trap, skeet, sporting clay and pistol bays. Just started USPSA and have my second match tomorrow.

Welcome. Where about in Idaho? I get to Boise once a year to do some fly fishing around Ketchum, Sun Valley and Picabo. Would love to have a place to shoot if it's near any of those places. Thx

Greg

Welcome. Where about in Idaho? I get to Boise once a year to do some fly fishing around Ketchum, Sun Valley and Picabo. Would love to have a place to shoot if it's near any of those places. Thx

Greg

Sun valley has a nice range that goes out to about 1k. There’s also a great shotgun range just south up green horn gulch.

Reactions: pga43