• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New In Idaho

deadmilkman

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2012
Post Falls, ID
Hi everybody! My name is Wes, I'm the gunsmith at Center Target Sports here in Post Falls, ID. I'm pretty excited to be working at a place with a lathe, I really dig building rifles. I graduated from Montgomery Community College's gunsmithing program in 2013. I'm getting very interested in building some long range guns, after having built some really silly rifles while I was in school. Who builds a heavy barreled .257 Roberts? This guy. Anyway, I'll be posting some work up sooner or later when I have something I'd like to show off.

If you are in the Post Falls area, come in and say hi! Alternately, if you are in the area and need work done, let me know. I've got lathe and mill, and we are working on tooling up for building rifles. Already doing some muzzle threading, and ready for more work!

Have a good one!

Wes