• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Info/Reference Website: sniperlink.com

sosicmcise

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
I've been working on this website www.sniperlink.com for quite a while. It's purpose is to provide a quick, user friendly database of information relative to Mil/LE sniping and long range precision shooting. I'm still working a few issues with it relative to the Mac Safari browser.

This is a continual work in progress, it will be constantly updated and modernized.

Enjoy.

Re: New Info/Reference Website: sniperlink.com

Looks great. Good job.

Wow nicely done ! Talk about a huge amount of work to organize that amount of info.

Bookmark worthy for sure, Thanks
wink.gif

Mark,

Thanks to ASO our FB page went viral tonight!

SniperLink

Follow us on Twitter as well: @sniperlink

CS

Found you on FB last night via ASO. Looks like a great consolidation of information, especially on the references including the reticles. Nice job guys and thank you.

If anyone has quality content that they'd like to add, or if you find things that you think we've overlooked, please let us know and we'll consider anything that we think adds legitimacy to the site. Participation is highly encouraged.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Spuhr mounts and rings might have been overlooked. </span>

NVM, I overlooked them myself
tired.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: green338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spuhr mounts and rings might have been overlooked. </div></div>

They're in the Optics section under "Scope Rings", here's a link:
Sniperlink.com