• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New(ish) Member from across the pond

JayjayUK

Instagram/YouTube: @JCPrecisionRifle
Minuteman
Oct 16, 2022
Essex, England
Hi all,

I've been lerking around here for a few months but never really introduced myself.

I'm relatively new to Precision Rifle Shooting having only got my Firearms Certificate (I live in the UK) around 2 years ago and its a pretty steep learning curve but I'm loving every minute.

I only decided to get into Precision Rifles specifically to shoot PRS matches following several knee/leg related injuries that made me choose between playing Football (the real football, not the fake rugby one (I joke, I'm a Denver Broncos fan) or my career.

On that note, I an Armed Response Vehicle Officer, which I guess is similar to SWAT teams in the US just without as much training and nowhere near as much budget 😅

I've now shot my first PRS Match and had an absolute ball, so I'm now insistent on bankrupting myself attending as many matches as possible with the ridiculous cost of ammunition over here.

I've started my own Instagram and YouTube to try to help grow the sport here in the UK. When I was starting out there was very few people producing content in the UK and it was incredibly difficult to find out where to start.

To that end any Subs/Follows, Likes/Comments are greatly appreciated!

Instagram
YouTube

At the moment I only have the one Rifle, an Elite Sand AI AT in 308. I hope to get my hands on an Accuracy Obsession front end soon!

Reactions: lash