• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment New Jersey buy/sell/trade components thread

louu

The only NON methhead in NJ
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2020
Let's get this thread going

I have two pounds of varget I would like to trade for either Alliant sport pistol or small rifle primers
I'm in south jersey
20220226_081204.jpg

Reactions: RUTGERS95
I have 600 CCI 450s, I'd be willing to trade for CCI 500s i dont need any Varget. I'm in NE MD.
20220226_163139.jpg

just glad to see another poster from behind enemy lines in New Jermany!
free bump

Reactions: louu
I’m looking for 6mm 105 hybrids, 6.5mm 140 eol, and 180 hybrid or possibly other 7mm bullets. I have lots of different powders and primers that could be traded.

I've got a bunch of stuff I could trade... I'm looking for some H4895. Located in upstate Ny but in Passaic county NJ frequently for work and to visit family.

I've got a bunch of stuff I could trade... I'm looking for some H4895. Located in upstate Ny but in Passaic county NJ frequently for work and to visit family.
How much 4895 are you looking for and what do you have to trade?

I really need some berger 140 hybrid, and 156 Eol

Honestly anything from 2 lbs to 8 lbs. i use it in my 204 ruger coyote load so a little goes a long way. Unfortunately though I don't have either of those projectiles. I'll have to see exactly what i have in 6.5 tomorrow

good thread to keep on the watch list, I’m in central Jersey shore area.

I’m looking for 7 saum brass if anyone has any.

Also looking for a range or private property to reach out past 500yds if anyone knows of one.

md has 600 yards pretty close to de in middle town area

and just to mention just a few miles away from that is https://mollys-placellc.myshopify.com/
they had a bunch of small rifle primers expect they are not cheap think running around 120 per 1k if they have any left it could be worth a trip if your looking for them best of luck .

Last edited:
Reactions: JasonPaul
md has 600 yards pretty close to de in middle town area

Awesome, I’ll have to check into that. I use to drive out to a friends farm in PA but it’s a little over 3 hours and I only have 2-3 hours to use it when I’m there. Thanks!

Reactions: acudaowner
I don't have any 7 saum brass, berger 140 hybrid, or156 Eol. This weekend I will create a list of what I have to trade. It will be mostly various 1lb containers of rifle powders, with some pistol powders. Mixed pistol brass excluding 9mm.

I don't have any 7 saum brass, berger 140 hybrid, or156 Eol. This weekend I will create a list of what I have to trade. It will be mostly various 1lb containers of rifle powders, with some pistol powders. Mixed pistol brass excluding 9mm.
I am located in central west Jersey, but almost every weekend go to Ocean County area to visit friends and family.

Awesome, I’ll have to check into that. I use to drive out to a friends farm in PA but it’s a little over 3 hours and I only have 2-3 hours to use it when I’m there. Thanks!
I'm a member there and I enjoy it. $300 per year. They also have a 50 yd pistol range.

Anyone have any large rifle magnum primers? Located in DE.

Looking to trade a sealed case of Federal AE223J .223 ammo for H4350. Located in Central NJ.

Attachments

• F83B19CE-3B46-446D-BEFC-498493B4DFDC.jpeg
    F83B19CE-3B46-446D-BEFC-498493B4DFDC.jpeg
    479.8 KB · Views: 37
You.... Jersey shooters should take a ride north to Sheepdog Warriors in Catskill NY.

Correct, if your looking for a place to shoot, visit Sheepdog Warriors.

Correct, if your looking for a place to shoot, visit Sheepdog Warriors.
I shot a match there once last year, it was one of my first PRS matches so I just tried out a few stages and watched the rest to learn.

Reactions: BCX
I have 1lb containers of 2400 & H110, if anyone is interested in trading. I'm looking for small pistol primers or Hornady 174gr BTHP .312.

Attachments

• IMG_20220325_135841146.jpg
    IMG_20220325_135841146.jpg
    326.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20220325_140502374.jpg
    IMG_20220325_140502374.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 31
Hello. I have Federal Magnum Large Rifle Primers and CCI Magnum Large Rifle primers. I’m looking to trade for same quality and quantity small or large pistol primers (non-magnum) Morris County NJ area. Brick for brick. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0814.jpeg
    IMG_0814.jpeg
    505.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0813.jpeg
    IMG_0813.jpeg
    554.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
know you were asking about a trade but incase you missed these

and others

Thank you for the info. I’m blessed with a decent supply of what I need but figured if someone needs these I’d offer them. I used them for Black Powder Cartridge Rifle and no longer have a need. Thanks again.

Reactions: acudaowner
I have 5000 federal small pistol primers, these are less than a month old. I'd trade for Alliant sport pistol, a Vortex tripod with money or money. South Jersey

I would like to trade CCI 400's (small rifle primers) and Ginex Small Rifle Primers for the following:

CCI 450 (Magnum Small RIfle Primer or CCI 200 (Large Rifle Primers)