• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Jersey Gun Grabbers strike again

Yessir...
EVERYONE needs to read this story. I came across the guy's original story here:

http://deloc.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=8175

Hopefully, he will be a wealthy man when all is said and done. I've never heard of such abuse before.

Kudos to Mr. Moore for having the balls to stand up to those Nazis- and getting the right lawyer, on the phone, no less!!

They need to make an example out of those assholes. Big time...

Im doing everything in my power to move to America. I have put up as much of a fight here as I can. Founding board member of the New Jersey Second Amendment Society etc etc. But sending hundreds in tospeak at the public hearing on all the gun control laws and having our state officials tell us "this is not a democracy" and "I dont care what all the people testifying say, Im voting yes no matter what" and then to watch the bills pass the house after some representatives pointed out bills were horribly drafted and were actually violations of federal law and they still got voted in have proven to me New Jersey is only interested in ruling you, not representing you. This states anit gun agenda is clear at EVERY level. It is my beliefe that this agenda was entirely the reason for Mr. Moore's troubles.

Mr Moore and I have disagreed on a number of topics but on this one, he has my support.

Last edited: