• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Jersey Gun Laws

ChopperDawg308

Private
Minuteman
Jul 11, 2008
Pennsylvania Coal Region
I am travelling from PA to NJ for a match this weekend and am wondering what type of laws may affect me. I'm planning on having rifle unloaded in locked case under back seat of truck and the ammo locked in ammo can in bed of truck. Thanks in advance for any input.

Re: New Jersey Gun Laws

Chopperdawg, the list is REALLY long here, if you want to send me a pm of what you intend to bring I can give it a looksee. Im not a lawyer or LE but haveing to live here Im pretty well versed. Quick rundown, no folders, no collapsable stocks, no mags over 15rnds, no rifles named on the NJ ban list. No Flash hiders, no bayo lugs, no threaded barrels on rifle.(This is a combination thing of evil features
mad.gif