• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Join

QS-1911

U.S. Army Retired Airborne!
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 14, 2022
    Maryland, USA
    New guy from Maryland. Retired Army, been shooting for a number of years. Recently joined the 1 Mile Club and additionally was able to hit 1 MOA at a mile. Don't say much but do a lot of reading and learning. Thanks for having me.

Reactions: DustBun
    welcome from delaware I was wondering are you are you shooting a mile at in MD ?
    that does sound like fun I did not think I did miss a 1mile range in md so I had to ask .
    we go Alixanders sporting farm in md 600 yards , but some of the people there also go to Delmarva and Bridgeville .

Last edited:
    Reactions: QS-1911
    Gday from the land of kangaroos.

Qs-1911. Q store ? Quarter staff ? Quality socks ? Either way, welcome.. and welcome to the 1mile club !! Onwards and upwards ..

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Great accomplishment for the Mile Brother!! What rifle and caliber did you use for the feat and were you down there by Palmetto State Armory? Anyway welcome and hope to see some pictures.

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. Great accomplishment for the Mile Brother!! What rifle and caliber did you use for the feat and were you down there by Palmetto State Armory? Anyway welcome and hope to see some pictures.
    Thanks! I did it with my Impact Precision 6.5 PRC build. Did it at the Clinton House Plantation Range.

Attachments

• 20220423_133025.jpg
      20220423_133025.jpg
      398.8 KB · Views: 38
    Reactions: iceng
    I too need that patch for my wall.
    2vets tripod ? They just appeared in AU, so far i like them. Not used one, just fondled it and out my fingers on places i cant about in public.

• Haha
    welcome from delaware I was wondering are you are you shooting a mile at in MD ?
    that does sound like fun I did not think I did miss a 1mile range in md so I had to ask .
    we go Alixanders sporting farm in md 600 yards , but some of the people there also go to Delmarva and Bridgeville .
    I also go up to Peacemaker National Training Center in WV

Reactions: acudaowner