• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision NEW L3Harris PVS-31a White Phosphor Night Vision Goggle System with Data Sheets and Warranty **25+ SETS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING**

CustomNightVision

CustomNightVisIon.com / KosherSurplus.com
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2014
Houston, TX
www.koshersurplus.com
A6049A53-93E3-444C-A26C-7C29994617FD.jpeg
Another long night but we got 20 more L3Harris Technologies PVS-31a with 2376+ FOM Filmless White tubes with data sheets and warranty listed including specs and pictures for each unit!

No credit card fees. Overnight shipping included. Order today and get them tomorrow!

In about 2 to 4 weeks I will be picking up some night vision. I am not the most knowledgeable, but not completely ignorant. Do the white phosphorus have have of the lifespan due to the film not protecting the intensifier, or something to that affect? My step father was a pilot that flew with NVGs, and I am to remember that statement being made. I could be wrong, obviously? I now see that you have a web site. I will check that out, thanks!

In about 2 to 4 weeks I will be picking up some night vision. I am not the most knowledgeable, but not completely ignorant. Do the white phosphorus have have of the lifespan due to the film not protecting the intensifier, or something to that affect? My step father was a pilot that flew with NVGs, and I am to remember that statement being made. I could be wrong, obviously? I now see that you have a web site. I will check that out, thanks!
There is no reduced lifespan with filmless white phosphor — regardless of what your stepfather told you.

It is a fallacy / internet lore.

No sir, the filmless tubes are extremely robust. The only claims that I have heard repeated that may be substantiated in relation to tube life is in regards to generation 2 tubes like the photonis offerings. To be brief, the method in which these tubes operate to achieve the performance that they provide is said by some to over drive the tube and can lead to a shortened "Life Span". However lifespan is represented as mean time to failure, and failure represents a significant decrease in performance, not specifically a complete inoperable event. All this being said, I would not let any of this concern you as in my experience, tubes will last forever under normal, reasonable use and if you take care of them. I feel that a lot of these figures were quantified based on a requirement by government contracts to include such data. If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to message me or text/ call me at 832-621-5832.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.
Kevin Holland II
Kosher Surplus
Night Vision Guy (I guess this is my job title)

No sir, the filmless tubes are extremely robust. The only claims that I have heard repeated that may be substantiated in relation to tube life is in regards to generation 2 tubes like the photonis offerings. To be brief, the method in which these tubes operate to achieve the performance that they provide is said by some to over drive the tube and can lead to a shortened "Life Span". However lifespan is represented as mean time to failure, and failure represents a significant decrease in performance, not specifically a complete inoperable event. All this being said, I would not let any of this concern you as in my experience, tubes will last forever under normal, reasonable use and if you take care of them. I feel that a lot of these figures were quantified based on a requirement by government contracts to include such data. If you have anymore questions please do not hesitate to message me or text/ call me at 832-621-5832.

Kevin Holland II
Kosher Surplus
Wow, that really makes a lot of sense. Where are you located?

Kevin Holland II
Kosher Surplus
Wow, that really makes a lot of sense.