• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NEW Lantac Enhanced 308 BCG

Nivium

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 10, 2020
WTS a new, unopened Lantac enhanced large frame E-BCG heavy nitrided (black). I use these in all of my precision rigs for the flared boss and more surface exposure to the carrier raceway tightening up the carrier in the receiver. Can't beat it for precision. These seem to be sold out everywhere.

Here are the details: https://www.lantac-usa.com/product-page/enhanced-bcg-full-auto-style-308-7-62-nitrided

Bought too many and trying to get my money back. Price is $299 shipped. Will consider trades for lightweight 6.5 grendel barrel (14.5-16") or lightweight 6.5 creed barrel (16-18").

Happy to provide pictures or answer questions.

Paypal f&f or venmo. Won't ship to weird non-free states where I need to look up the laws. Thanks

Last edited:
What is firing pin diameter? No indication on their website that I saw. Small diameter similar to JP/HP or larger std diameter? Have a small frame Lantac and they are very well made.

I don't know. I only run these now so I have nothing to compare them to, and I don't have calipers. I would imagine they are standard