• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Lapua Biathlon temp insensitive 22 ammo!

Not sure, I haven't checked into it more.

I still have a couple years worth of the regular Lapua PB to burn through before I take the rifle back to the Lapua test facility again. But that new ammo is at the top of the list.

So how can it shoot better than “regular” Polar? How can you get “more” consistency than that?

So how can it shoot better than “regular” Polar? How can you get “more” consistency than that?

It's in the title of this thread, temperature "insensitive"/new powder tech. That means more consistent first round hits whether cold out, or hot, since velocity will be more stable, and maybe the new bullet design or new lube/non lube??? will help with that as well. As far as grouping, that's what lot number testing is all about.

I have shot many cases of Eley Biathlon Club over the years. I really miss that ammo. I think I still have 2 or 3 cases stashed away.

Hopefully the Lapua test facility in mesa will get some of this new ammo soon.