• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New - LaRue SUURG Kit Offering

New info:

One of the things added to their wish list on the SURG re-solicitation was M-Lok, so it's M-Lok under the panels.

And yes, extra barrels will be available, and all 4 calibers use the same can. As for why 11.5" barrel length (?) ... the .mil decided through testing that 11.5" was optimum for their needs.

The SUURG can will screw onto any TranQuilo brake.

any news on if laure is going to offer their Ultimate Upper Kit in 224 Valkyrie?

Watch closely the back pressure testing from 00:50 to 1:10 in the video.

Pay particular attention to the slo-mo at 1:04.

Ok, I give. What am I missing?

It appears gas is leaking from the Socom test rig from the gas block and mount.

I have 2 socom rc2s. 1 556 and 1 762. You do get a little gas leak out of the back. But not anything like the video shows. That being said larues new suppressor looks nice I would like to see some unbiased review.

I shot what I think was the first version and that one had the suppressor guard mount on the can itself. This looks like a better design. I remember very little gas face as a lefty shooter. The suppressor guard is the biggest improvement here imo, silicon guards trap heat and melt, this is actually functional and solves a real issue.