• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New law: Kansas cops can't have sex during traffic stops

Go to work in one of the most hated professions. All these shitbags trying to kill you for no reason and NOW you can’t even get the perks of pulling over fine women who will do anything for a man in uniform. Wtf over.

So that I understand, this is now illegal?

Reactions: Fig
This thing makes me want to puke. I don't know if it is meant in humor or if it is actually that bad that they need to write a law to cover something that anyone in their right mind knows is wrong.
Our Boys in Blue are for the most part Great People that signed on to do a SHITTY job, but no one forced them to do it, they do it because they have a feeling that they can Serve and Protect, but Damn, do they not know right from wrong and if they don't, they are in the wrong profession, and that kind of shit is happening in THEIR Dept. or Agency? why do they not Police their own ranks from within?
There is the BIG problem. The Thin Blue Line where they cover for each other even when they know it is wrong. Then wonder why the Public hates them.
In my lifetime I have worked closely with LE, out of the same small office, different jobs but all closely related. I have seen the good as well as the bad and more covering for bad Officers than you can believe even though the good guys on knew it was wrong but for some reason beyond me ,stuck up for the bad guys, only to earn my lack of respect for all involved.
My oldest son is a LEO, and I raised him right, yet even he will tell me when something questionable goes down there is little to nothing he can do to correct it and don't make waves. That is just Basically WRONG yet he fights it as best he can only to know he will lose.
That needs to change all over the country where the Police clean out their own ranks of wrong doers then talk to me about credibility but I know that is not going to be an easy change, but it sure needs to happen. If you did wrong, Man up and say so, I fucked up.
I wish my son had become a weldor, at least they know when to chip slag. FM

A guy 3 years younger than me, whom I grew up with got indicted last year for making some broad blow him in the precinct. When she originally reported it to the cops, they told her to go pound sand. So she fixed their asses and went to the FBI, who opened a full scale investigation. This fucking guy was texting with her a day later and she submitted that to the feds!! DNA evidence (load) is what forced him into a confession. No sentence as of yet, but this guy is looking at some pound in the ass time. Dude was married with kids too

Reactions: Bender
Oh, and that all started as a traffic stop which ended with them taking her to the precinct. Now had this law been in place in NY, this never would have happened

costanza.jpg

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
Oh, and that all started as a traffic stop which ended with them taking her to the precinct. Now had this law been in place in NY, this never would have happened
Just like how murder is against the law? ?

mijp5, did his Brothers in Blue stand behind him or try to weed him out of Their ranks?
It starts at the bottom and works it's way up to get things done.

mijp5, did his Brothers in Blue stand behind him or try to weed him out?
I don’t know all the particulars, but this dude is so guilty, I think they just stepped back and dissociated from him. I know the commissioner condemned him publicly

This story brings back something I heard while finishing up lamaze class with my first Daughter.
Our instructor said 3 times.
"Sex in the birthing rooms is prohibited"...
So, Momma is punching out your kid and you think it's time to bang that drippin' mommy bucket.
I guess that would mean someone had pulled the stunt.

R

This story brings back something I heard while finishing up lamaze class with my first Daughter.
Our instructor said 3 times.
"Sex in the birthing rooms is prohibited"...
So, Momma is punching out your kid and you think it's time to bang that drippin' mommy bucket.
I guess that would mean someone had pulled the stunt.

R
did she specify "sex with your wife"?.......i mean, hot nurses are plentiful......especially spending all day in a maternity unit.....wouldnt surprise me if more than one of them had baby fever ;)

wifes all drugged up, she wont notice if youre gone for a few minutes.

I'm sorry......if you are a guy, and some chick is going to spread her legs, or suck your dick......it is hard to resist......

As Bill Clinton argued, getting a knobber is not having sex. That's good enough for me.