• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos New Lefty " Beanland" Build

sturkis

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
phoenix,az
This is my new first ever Lefty. It is a Remington 700 S/A Left Hand chambered in 6.5 x 47L. It has a Kreiger 1-8 twist barrel, McMillan A-5 with Badger DBM. Has a USO Sn-3 5-22 Scope. Can is a Delta P Design. This is the 3rd Beanland 6.5x47L that I have had built. Have 83 rds through it and it is shooting great. Is taking some getting use to being a lefty and only shooting right handed rifles most of my life.

Re: New Lefty " Beanland" Build

Great looking rifle Mike. Saw this at Ben Avery last Sunday and it looks great. Love the suppressor.

It was about a 4 week wait! Jon does a super job and is worth the wait

Yes it does. It called volume. It is 5.25" long but 2" in diameter. Can be shot with no ear protection.

Welcome to the lefty club.
Seriously can't believe i spent all my time shooting right-hand rifles. Got my Ruger M77 in a Lefthand and i've never gone back. It's an amazing feeling!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: slowkota</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does that baby can actually work? </div></div> they sure do, i run a 6.5 can on my .260 and my .223. they work great.

got to love those Lefty rifles...once you go lefty there is no going back
grin.gif

That looks like a great practical tactical rifle. Congratulations!