• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Leupold MOA reticle

Nortex

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2010
Texas
So I received a news letter in an email that stated Leupold was releasing a MOA reticle in their MK4 scopes, yet I couldn't find anything on their site. The email states it's a collaboration between them and Holland. Has anyone else heard anything about this, or anyone that went to shot saw it first hand.

Re: New Leupold MOA reticle

I asked a rep at the Leupold Tactical booth during SHOT show and he alluded to it coming down the pike but didn't offer any details beyond that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kill_goose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought MOA was dead? </div></div>

Get outta here with that. I actually prefer MOA since I'm used to using it.

I got the same e-mail a few days ago. I looks pretty neat I have a vx-3 that could use a new reticule.

Assuming that we are talking about the Holland ART reticle - It's a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Way too busy - mil AND moa - who needs that ? Pick one or the other!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyTRG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Assuming that we are talking about the Holland ART reticle -

</div></div>

I would assume that is what they are talking about also. My problem with it was price. $475 to put it in a VX-3?!

The picture in the email shows the Holland ART, but never states if that is the particular reticle that will be used. It could be interesting to see, I do believe Leupold is finally listening to the customers.