• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes New Leupold Scope for Remington MSR

Re: New Leupold Scope for Remington MSR

Nice! Hopefully they are in mil/mil in .1 increments and FFP. That would be nice...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed that too. Looks interesting.... </div></div>

except for the illumination control on the ocular
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Luvman</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 7mmRM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I noticed that too. Looks interesting.... </div></div>

except for the illumination control on the ocular
crazy.gif
</div></div>

That's how they come right now. Why is that bad?

Evidently it is less expensive to produce and one more knob! But if it works; it's good by me.

all i can say is very very nice setup, fired the gun and scope setup in Jan more to come

I can't stand the look of an illumination knob on the ocular. call me crazy
crazy.gif

Be great if Leupold would build some nice zero stopped, low profile (like their 1moa knobs), 1/10mil knobs for MK4 scopes....I have called got someone who repeatedly said,"but, we make 1/4moa, 1/2moa or 1moa" I am not sure they even understood what mills and moa are!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shark31</div><div class="ubbcode-body">bump for info? </div></div>
+1