• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New, live in Australia, looking to you guys that are allowed to do more than we are.

SASR77

Private
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2014
Perth, WA, Australia
Hi my name is Clinton, I live in Perth WA Australia.

Seen this forum in many of the searches so decided to join up and get some info and knowledge.

I have a Remington 700 XCR LRT in 300 WM. Has been Cerekoted and also has BDM conversion. I have fitted a Viper Vortex 6-24x50 FFP Milrad scope, also has bipod and I also fitted a M24 US Tactical quick cuff sling. It came with a custom 4 slot muzzle brake as well.

Havent had time to sight in the new scope as I do work big hours, but soon I will get it sighted in and once I am an approved member of my local gun club I will be able to shoot there.

Hope to get some tips and help from the experienced members here, also some tech info and advice when needed.

thanks for all the help in advance.

Clinton

Welcome to the Hide, [MENTION=100103]SASR77[/MENTION]. You'll find plenty of information in these forums and if you have the cash, you should check out the Sniper's Hide Online Training. It's only $10USD/mo.