• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

new long range hunting bullet for 6.5

shooter.dm

Minuteman
Aug 22, 2011
Magee Mississippi
So today I was on the Nosler web site and was looking at there new stuff for 2013 and found there accubond long range bullets for the 6.5 the one that was listed as new was a 129gr 6.5 there listed bc for that sucker was .561 hooah man does that sound nice any comments or experience with these there listing for other cal in that line all seem to have a high bc

If they ever actually ever come out with it! Availability dates keep getting pushed back and back and back. Per a tele conv with their CS manager they were to be shipped out back in July, then August. Now, per Midway's site, 24 Oct 2013; just in time for "NEXT" years hunting season. Sheesh!

I have been anxiously awaiting to see some of these in person. My Savage shoots the 130 AccuBonds really well. I have to try the LR's.... So far only the .270 and 7mm have showed up at my local Sportsman's Warehouse.