• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Longest Kill Record?

Horizons Lord

Reminds me of a Serbu

IMG_6007.jpeg

Seems it’s using a 14.5 necked down to .50

Wasn’t there a guy claiming to be a Ukrainian sniper on here a while back posting pics of this round & platform? I wonder…

Reactions: eca7891
Some info in this thread near the end. Running Bartlein barrels. Worth looking at Frank’s post if interested in the round

Seems it’s using a 14.5 necked down to .50

Wasn’t there a guy claiming to be a Ukrainian sniper on here a while back posting pics of this round & platform? I wonder…
I believe he called it "The Diplomat".

I was thinking the same thing

What do you mean? What's the big difference?

There is a huge difference in complete manufacturing, vs taking parts manufactured elsewhere and assembling them into a usable tool.

My asshole can produce a fart. It's manufactured elsewhere.

Same with taking a piss. Liquid is introduced to the body. It's processed and broken down by the stomach and intestines. It's filtered through the kidneys, stored in the bladder. <<<<>(that's manufacturing)

It's produced at the head of the dick.

There is a huge difference in complete manufacturing, vs taking parts manufactured elsewhere and assembling them into a usable tool.

My asshole can produce a fart. It's manufactured elsewhere.

Same with taking a piss. Liquid is introduced to the body. It's processed and broken down by the stomach and intestines. It's filtered through the kidneys, stored in the bladder. <<<<>(that's manufacturing)

It's produced at the head of the dick.
You're examples are pure magic, lol

Some info in this thread near the end. Running Bartlein barrels. Worth looking at Frank’s post if interested in the round

See my post #174.

We made them some barrels for testing etc...

They told me they tested other brands of barrels as well. Some accuracy wise came close to ours but didn't have the consistency.

Yes they want more. Whatever happened has got them stoked and it seems like the water faucet is turned on.

See my post #174.

We made them some barrels for testing etc...

They told me they tested other brands of barrels as well. Some accuracy wise came close to ours but didn't have the consistency.

Yes they want more. Whatever happened has got them stoked and it seems like the water faucet is turned on.
Cash
In
Advance........

Cash
In
Advance........
Yes. These are really out of the ordinary items to produce.

Plus export paperwork has to clear (it did before so I don't see an issue offhand) but not just clearing it's the time to get the approval as well.

Plus any overseas orders we require some sort of a deposit or payment in full. I'm not going to get stuck with the stuff if anything happens. Gotta have some skin in the game.

Overseas orders even what we considered standard stuff doesn't happen overnight.

Plus export paperwork has to clear (it did before so I don't see an issue offhand) but not just clearing it's the time to get the approval as well.

Plus any overseas orders we require some sort of a deposit or payment in full. I'm not going to get stuck with the stuff if anything happens. Gotta have some skin in the game.

Overseas orders even what we considered standard stuff doesn't happen overnight.
Yep, I had no doubt you had it dialed in.......;)

So I’m buying a corrupt gov’t Bartlein barrels against my will because another corrupt gov’t holds a gun to my head while it robs me blind. Interesting. The regular man gets fucked always. I hope your corrupt contract is lucrative frank. Democracy depends on Ukraine's success the propagandists want me to believe.

Last edited:
So I’m buying a corrupt gov’t Bartlein barrels against my will because another corrupt gov’t holds a gun to my head while it robs me blind. Interesting. The regular man gets fucked always. I hope your corrupt contract is lucrative frank. Democracy depends on Ukraine's success the propagandists want me to believe.
I get it and I'm with you on what your saying.

We're not raping for the barrels but we are not giving them away either. Also they are waiting time wise like anyone else we would be making something for.

I'll say this also and it's not just with us.... but other makers as well... guns, ammo, scopes etc... in some cases we get an order but we don't know where the stuff is going / who the end user/customer is.

If this shot is indeed true, and they used your barrels, that's pretty awesome to have been a part of that!!!

Be sure to put Nightforce in that same "corrupt" bucket as well. While you are at your computer...look around if you can name me ten items made in the US by all US components I will mail you a collector card with a president on it.

Last edited:
Be sure to put Nightforce in that same "corrupt" bucket as well. While you are at your computer...look around if you can name me ten items made in the US by all US components I will mail you a collector card with a president on it.
5CD9E12D-F6D7-42C4-A1D8-0369D1744585.gif

You guys thinks it's true?
I have a hard time believing anything that comes from Ukraine.

I don't think anyone will ever be able to definitively make this determination. But on the flip side we collectively as a group have believed the other long shots with far less evidence. Who knows.

If you believe our resident uke super sniper badass it was a miss that found its mark. "Missed by 3 meters" not mil or moa because everyone can tell 3 meters at 4k.

He does not have a tapered or adjustable base or a front rail for a prism or Charlie device. That scope is pretty much parallel to the barrel.

This is all propaganda bullshit like that thermal video that is floating around

Frank Green, were you making them 60”+ barrels?

He does not have a tapered or adjustable base or a front rail for a prism or Charlie device. That scope is pretty much parallel to the barrel.

This is all propaganda bullshit like that thermal video that is floating around

Frank Green, were you making them 60”+ barrels?
I still think the claim is exaggerated but that base clearly has an incline. Also 82 Mils (not MOA) adjustment in that March.

I don't think anyone will ever be able to definitively make this determination. But on the flip side we collectively as a group have believed the other long shots with far less evidence. Who knows.
Yea but they were Canadians which have a far less propensity for ....shall we say.....accentuating the truth ?

Reactions: RackSqueezeBang
Some are claiming 3500-3700 fps from a necked down 14.5mm

Would a 750 AMAX hold together at that velocity?

• Wow
I’m interested in seeing more discussion about this. Theoretically they have a scope/base with travel to get to 5000 yards

The 14.5 has a case capacity of 650 gr H2O, 2.15x that of 50 BMG

The barrel looks to be about 60” long

What powder would you use to propel it? Methinks would have to be slower than RL50, etc

Yeah but since day 1, all of the extraordinary claims coming out of Ukraine have been blatantly false propaganda....

Ghost of Kiev with 40 kills.
Lady sniper with 100+ kills.
"Russian warship go fuck yourself."

I'm having a hard time believing some conscript yokel is racking up nearly 4,000m kills.
Yep. Color me skeptical.

Mike

What's the point of shooting someone at 5000 yards, when after getting into position and establishing your hide plus waiting three days for the right shot, that the flash and flora leveled reveals your position to aircraft flying below 10,000 feet and enemy out to one mile?

See cover of the Wall Street Journal today - 5 Dec 2023 - for the article covering the story

(requires subscription, but you can see the picture)

In any case, nice work Bartlein. Color us impressed regardless of the actual combat outcome of this engagement.

(y)

Yea but they were Canadians which have a far less propensity for ....shall we say.....accentuating the truth ?

That I don’t disagree with, and with Ukraine desperate for funding and weapons from allies, namely us, stories of achievement and victory help loosen those wallets up. I give it a 50/50 of being real.

What's the point of shooting someone at 5000 yards, when after getting into position and establishing your hide plus waiting three days for the right shot, that the flash and flora leveled reveals your position to aircraft flying below 10,000 feet and enemy out to one mile?

In the New York Times article about Ukrainian snipers from a couple of months ago, where they showed them shooting Desert Tech rifles with 375 Cheytac and 50 BMG,, the interviewed snipers made all of this big to do about only engaging high value targets. They would pass on dozens of army regulars, waiting to tag a general or something like that. So they wouldn’t give up their position and incur the risk of discovery for a low value target.

And now, here you have them, claiming they’re taking pop shots at little groups of dudes from almost 2 1/2 miles away, a distance from which they could hardly distinguish who they’re shooting at

So, which is it? Surgical precision kills on high value targets? Or just slinging lead down range at anything that moves?

Last edited: