• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New LRB M25 with S&B 1.1-4x24

merlinnnn

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 6, 2008
Ca
Just finished a LRB M25 with a S&B 1.1-4x25 FD9

2zdn02h.jpg

2m5ndy1.jpg

17bxie.jpg

o56zvk.jpg

I look forward to getting it out to the range

Then the field next weekend!!

merlinn

merlinn

Re: New LRB M25 with S&B 1.1-4x24

Here are the specs;
M25 receiver
18 1/2 medium weight chrome lined barrel
unitized gas cly
trigger job
NM spring guide
NM rear sight aperture
M14 Tritium Bar Combat Sight
Gas Lock Front Sight
M14DC (Direct Connect) California Compensator
SEI M14 Extended Bolt Stop/Release
M14A5 MIL-R-1913 Picatinny Rail
SADLAK Titanium Coated gas piston
GG&G Bipod

Add to that a talented quality build... Great rifle!!

merlinn

Great looking rifle, I have one very close to it. Since it's not a SEI barrel, I'm assuming that you had the guys at LRB do the build for you? Or perhaps Ted Brown? Again, very nice.

LRB built it and supplied all the components. And thanks I think it's pretty nice to!!!

merlinn

Man there are alot of nice sticks showing up here lately. guess the economy hasnt hit everyone like "they" say it has
smile.gif

Nice rifle,if you dont mind how long did it take to complete the build?

I really like it, good use of the M25. I have a receiver sitting in the safe, waiting for a gun like this to be built on it. Good work.

Matt

dsc02758nfu.jpg

dsc02771.jpg

dsc02776.jpg

Here's mine, but you've got way nicer glass! It's wearing a T1 here, but will be going back to a Leupy MR/T 1.5-5 SPR reticle.

I had just bought a T-1... it never made it to the range.. I found the S&B and switched.. How do you like it with the T-1?? I thought it would be perfect for out to 200 or so.. and not add weight to an already heavy rifle.. the S&B is a tank, but so nice it's worth the weight.

merlinn

BTW Great looking rifle.. who built it?? looks like a twin to mine, I like the color.

merlinn

Hey Merlinn,

It was built by Smith Enterprise. I have a 22" SEI rifle as well (also on the M25 receiver). Nice guns, though I have been toying with the idea of trading the two them for a new AIAW if someone wanted to, but I'm still on the fence about that. I'll probably keep them, as they really are fantastic weapons.

Very funny... I had LRB build me two M25's one 18 1/2 and the other 22..
I already had a Fulton Armory built Polytech with all NM USGI parts which makes for one for myself and each of my two son's.. I did the same with AR's three LRB lowers one Noveske and two Colt 6920 uppers.
Thought I would get each of us one while we still can plus a GAP AR-10!!

merlinn