• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New M70

Metalhead0483

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 27, 2008
Brunswick, GA
So I got my hands on one of the new Winchester M70's for the first time today. It was a featherweight delux in 300WSM and I have to say that I like what I saw! The fit and finish was excellent, the bolt operation was smooth, the trigger was decent, the wood was amazing, and overall the rifle just looked great. If it had been stainless I would have bought it right then and there. Too bad that blued rifles tend not to last around here. I think I might have to pick up one of the M70 Extreme weather SS's...

Re: New M70

i haven't seen one yet. are they the same as the Classic M70s? i have a 7RM Laredo and a SS M70 Classic in 7WSM and like them.

i see nothing in .223 on their site, but i'm sure there is more to come...

I like the coyote lite verison and it's got a bell & carlson stock and Pachmayr Decelerator pad to boot. There website has $1069 for it street price I hope is around $600/700.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KHOOKS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the coyote lite verison and it's got a bell & carlson stock and Pachmayr Decelerator pad to boot. There website has $1069 for it street price I hope is around $600/700. </div></div>

I seem to remember seeing them going for around $750 IIRC

If anyone has any knowledge on the M70 Coyote Light in .243 Win. Things like the out of box accuracy and how the over all fit and finish is. How they feel about the Bell & Carlson stock. Would like to here what you all think.