• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories New MagnetoSpeed V3 Mount incl Mount for Display

hsdk

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2023
Copenhagen
g-parts.dk
Hi all
I have been working on a cheaper solution for MagnetoSpeed V3 off-barrel mount. A mount that also have a holder for the display. Display can either be mounted on the rod or using the included M-LOK mount directly on your rifle.

You can also get the display mount with a rod size of 5/8 inch - which fits the MKM mount.

Take a look if interested - we ship internationally.

Bayonet Mount: https://g-parts.dk/en/product/magnomount-magnetospeed-v3-mount/
Display Mount: https://g-parts.dk/en/product/magnomount-magnetospeed-v3-display-mount/

Or as a kit (with a bag): https://g-parts.dk/en/product/magnomount-magnetospeed-v3-mount-kit/

PS. a mount for spotter and its display is coming soon as well.

Best
G-PARTS (Denmark)

Attachments

• IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_0760.JPG
    IMG_0760.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 151
  • MM-Display-2.jpg
    MM-Display-2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 161
Nice but how far out can it practically go? I run a 9” can on a 24” barrel.

Nice but how far out can it practically go? I run a 9” can on a 24” barrel.

It depends on how far your arca or pic rail goes :)

From the end of your pic/arca and to the start of the bayonet, you'll have 16 inch with a single rod in this setup. Multiple rods can be connected (not put online yet). Each additional rod gives 16 inches more and rods will go for $15.

A telescopic rod connecter will also be available shortly :)

I don't know much about VAT, but I was under the impression that orders placed from the US to the EU were not subject to VAT. I've placed several orders for goods from Sweden, and they do not charge me VAT.

Error in your checkout cart, or did the rules change recently?

I don't know much about VAT, but I was under the impression that orders placed from the US to the EU were not subject to VAT. I've placed several orders for goods from Sweden, and they do not charge me VAT.

Yes, there is an error. Sales/export outside EU is without VAT.

Will be fixed shortly.

Nice👍👍👍

Seems to be 3D printed, correct?

Last edited:

Export taxes fixed.

Nice👍👍👍

Seems to be 3D printed, correct?

Yes, printed - although on industry/professional equipment.

We test a lot of materials to find the ones suited, these are printed with carbon-materials. We then use traditional brass inserts, normalt nuts/bolts/screws, compressed springs etc. - in other words, best from two worlds to combine cheaper products.

Some of the products will also be cerakoated to add properties needed, such as (Thermal, Chemical, Hydrophobic).

Reactions: Hopar
So what's the cost for the complete kit with bag in US dollars, including rough general shipping cost to the US? I'm not familiar with the currency valuation posted. PM me if necessary. Very interested in this setup. Thanks.

So what's the cost for the complete kit with bag in US dollars, including rough general shipping cost to the US? I'm not familiar with the currency valuation posted. PM me if necessary. Very interested in this setup. Thanks.

The full kit goes for $107,99 - since it's tax free to the states. Although, transport is always tricky need at least zip code for a more accurate price. I expect it to be around $70 for transport. This will be approx the same cost even for multiple kits.

So if you are multiple, then it's definitely a cheaper "shipping pr kits price".

Best

Oh, it's very simple to change/replace the rod - can be swapped out with any 15mm rod ;)

So buy another rod, somewhere?

Practically speaking, at some point the cantilever is going to over-stress the unit. Further the flex will increase, making the bayonet move out of spec for readings and potentially into the bullets path in the other direction. This is why I asked.

I have reasonably common forearm length (Magpul pro chassis) with a 24 inch barrel and a 9“ can. Ot is not a shrouded barrel type extended forearm which would be ideal.

So buy another rod, somewhere?

Practically speaking, at some point the cantilever is going to over-stress the unit. Further the flex will increase, making the bayonet move out of spec for readings and potentially into the bullets path in the other direction. This is why I asked.

I have reasonably common forearm length (Magpul pro chassis) with a 24 inch barrel and a 9“ can. Ot is not a shrouded barrel type extended forearm which would be ideal.
Hi again, We do sell extra rods and connectors - was letting you know that it's simple to change parts. :)

You are right, and there is a max length with the current setup before the bayonet gets out of specs. This, of course, can be solved with some design changes, but we haven't met the requirements for it - yet. ;)

In the first image, it's a MDT ACC chassis, a 26-inch barrel, and a 6-inch can - and there are still 5 inches more to move the bayonet.

If you have a 24-inch barrel, a 9-inch can, and a chassis that is similar to MDT ACC (length), then there are no issues at all with a single rod setup.

Hope this clarifies it :)

With the portion that attaches the magnetospeed to the rod on the bottom of the magnetospeed, can you keep the strap connected and still use the spacers to attach to other guns directly on the barrel like normal for guns that aren't compatible with an arca mount?

With the portion that attaches the magnetospeed to the rod on the bottom of the magnetospeed, can you keep the strap connected and still use the spacers to attach to other guns directly on the barrel like normal for guns that aren't compatible with an arca mount?
Not while being attached - BUT, the MagnetoSpeed is not altered or modified, and taking the bayonet mount of is simply a finger tightened screw.

I personally take my magno bayo of the mount whenever I need to measure my hunting rifle.