• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Magpul Quad Stack Magazine

Re: New Magpul Quad Stack Magazine

kind of like the Italian specter smg mag bt s.i.t.e.s. !nice job

always nice to have new innovations!!! hopefully it will be helpful for our guys in harms way. We may like it also...I would like a short quad-stack magazine to make it nicer to shoot off prone...

Wow, Those guys are the kings of innovation. Maybe they will conjure up an Armalite compatible AR10 mag for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: brasscow</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, Those guys are the kings of innovation. Maybe they will conjure up an Armalite compatible AR10 mag for me. </div></div>

HUH, kings of innovation? Remarketing products with their name makes them the kings of innovation?

Plastic mags were before MagPul was around, the BAD lever was around before MagPul, there actually was a quad stag mag for an AK before MagPul was around.

I dont call that being innovative.

Sweet, if they get the mil contract to deliver mags for the HK416,then I will have to pick one of these up when they have enough for civilian orders. I guess I can be patient though since I'm still waiting on the HK MR556...............