• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Manners F-Class Stock

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
Hot out of the mold, 3 are going to be shot at the F-Class Nationals next week. Thanks to all that gave input. I believe we have a home run with this one. Some quick specs, Very long stiff forend, from the back of the action to the tip of the forend is 27" long which is around 7 1/2" longer than are T4 stock. The shell is 100% carbon fiber with a molded in action and barrel area.

336112752.jpg

336112760.jpg

336112764.jpg

336112771.jpg

336112781.jpg

Re: New Manners F-Class Stock

Very nice I like how the forend is longer and has rails at the tip

Whats the cost on these? compairable to the T4's ?

Nice looking stock!

Any slope on the toe or is it parallel to the section riding the front rest?

Might have to give one a try, been meaning to build up another F-open rifle.

FCS

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wi50</div><div class="ubbcode-body">flawless design
</div></div>

Yep, nailed that bitch..........KUDOS to you sir!

Wow! I might get into F-Class just so I can own one of these stocks.

For those of you who have never dealt with Tom, he's FIRST CLASS! He has treated me with the best customer service a guy could hope for on a couple occasions, answering emails on Saturday and taking care of issues very quickly!!

Manners continues to improve as this stock is proof of.

Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hydro556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, just looking at the pictures again. That forend is LONG.</div></div>

Too give you an Idea that’s a 32" barrel. Action is a BAT 3 lug. The stock is awesome.

I watched Tom lay these stocks up there is about 20 hours in each one. To engineer a stock that long and have it still be stiff isn’t easy, they won’t be cheap.

Well done Tom!!! Very innovative design! Will the Hide's representatives on the US F Class Team all be using them? This needs a name..Bat actioned, Manner's stocked, GAP built... Hmmmmmmm...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
For those of you who have never dealt with Tom, he's FIRST CLASS! He has treated me with the best customer service a guy could hope for on a couple occasions, answering emails on Saturday and taking care of issues very quickly!!

Manners continues to improve as this stock is proof of.

Jason </div></div>

+100 Over the past week I've had a few hiccups with a deal concerning my new GAT stock. Tom got it straight ricky-tick, and has really impressed me with the over-all CS. This thing looks like a piece of art made from a great company!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Safe to say you built her George?</div></div>

Yes, And will be shooting it at the nationals too.

This stock is only a couple weeks since inception. Myself and Moon will be the only ones shooting one. There is a 3rd Tom made for the F class Team.

Jesus, that stock is badass. Can't wait to hear more about this stock.

Best of luck to you & everyone else representing in the Nationals! Definitely doing it in cutting edge style!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: A10XRIFLE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wild Bill C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Safe to say you built her George?</div></div>

Yes, And will be shooting it at the nationals too.

This stock is only a couple weeks since inception. Myself and Moon will be the only ones shooting one. There is a 3rd Tom made for the F class Team. </div></div>

Tom, One hell of a design! Not only can you build some of the best stocks, you are also one hell of a bass fisherman! I was there at the sausage hang!

T. Bartlein

Tom-Which adj buttplate did you decide to go with-McGee or McMillon or? Thanks barry

Thomas, I knew there was a reason I changed the inlet on my T4A from Bat to Rem 700. The Bat in a Gat will reside in one of these.LOL...........Dearl.

Here is a few more pictures and answers to your questions. Thank you very much,
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Any slope on the toe or is it parallel to the section riding the front rest?</div></div> The forend and rear have very little drop, the front is about 10 seconds and the rear about 20 seconds.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Very nice. What is under the tape?</div></div> On the bottom of the forend under the teflon tape you are just seeing the carbon fiber sheel.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Price?</div></div> We should have all the specs and pricing posted by the end of the week. We need to check the acutal time and material that we had in these compaired to the BOM. These stocks are layed up with 6 different layers of carbon fiber and in three different stages of layups. To get a stock this long, narrow and stiff you must start with a super strong shell.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom-Which adj buttplate did you decide to go with-McGee or McMillon or?</div></div> On these first three we used the KMW cheek hardware and the Tubb designed butt system. Although the McMillan/Tubb butt system is top of the line hardware we are in the process of trying to come up with something a little shorter and lighter.
fclass003.jpg
fclass004.jpg

Are these in the price range of the T4A's ??

I'm gonna have to find a cheaper hobby/habbit like gambeling , hookers or cocane , all these new toys are gonna get me in the dog house

back from the dead....
Are these stocks available for sale? I am putting together an F-class gun and like the way this stock looks. Anyone knows what the pricing would be?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scottsnipe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">back from the dead....
Are these stocks available for sale? I am putting together an F-class gun and like the way this stock looks. Anyone knows what the pricing would be?</div></div>

Give Manners a shout:

1209 Swift
North Kansas City, Mo. 64116

Phone: (816) 283-3334
Fax (816) 283-7244

[email protected]

I like the deep belly on the stock, which will surely add stiffness but the spade-like fore-end is a bit superfluous for bipod shooters. Would be great if there was a similar model with a narrower fore-end.