• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Manners MCS-T adjustable cheek version

tmanners

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 3, 2006
1232 swift, NKC, MO.
Would like to introduce our new updated MCS-T and the new MCS-TA stock. The MCS-T has been one of our most popular stocks and we felt it was time to do a little update. All the basic features like the high cheekpiece and small palm swell have stayed the same but we have made a few improvements. First we added a little material around the action area so that it will accept up to a 1.55 dia action. Second the forend is just a tad wider to take up to a #8 . Third, we extended to grip about .200”. Fourth, we made the grip and forend area texture a little less aggressive. And the last thing was to make a adjustable version that comes standard with the KMW cheek hardware. We will have a sample of the new MCS-TA in our Shot Show booth this year if you would like to stop by and take a look. Thank you very much,
taleft.jpg
taright.jpg

Re: New Manners MCS-T adjustable cheek version

Great News

is there going to be a group buy on this?

I am super pumped, i will own one

and to think I just ordered a t5a w/chassis. looks like I am going to have all manners stocks before to long.

Will this one have the chassis system as a option also? If so I am definetly down for a group buy if you start one.

Diggler, the Mini-Chassis can be inlet into any Manners stock.

How about adding this to the current Group Buy?!?

GM

Well done...good move with the grip and width.

Thanks Tom!

-Tyler

Tom- Looks great. Any chance you will offer this on the T3 and with a butt spacer set up?

Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 19Scout77</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tom- Looks great. Any chance you will offer this on the T3 and with a butt spacer set up?

Thanks.</div></div>

THIS!

Very nice! What are the measurements of the #8 contour? Every manufacture seems to be alitte differant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pd721el</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Very nice! What are the measurements of the #8 contour? Every manufacture seems to be alitte differant.</div></div>

when I checked on their t5-a they told me the were basing of bartlein.

I'd like to get involved on a group buy if it was an option. I need to restock a Rem 7 and I've been itching for an MCS-T, the adj. cheekpiece is making my wallet ache...

It's still bleeding from the NXS this week though LOL

Just what I need, one more option to consider. The bride already asks who is the other woman I am thinking about all the time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bohem</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd like to get involved on a group buy if it was an option. I need to restock a Rem 7 and I've been itching for an MCS-T, the adj. cheekpiece is making my wallet ache...

It's still bleeding from the NXS this week though LOL </div></div>

ive never done a group buy. do you all have to buy the same thing or can each person get something slightly different and still get the lower price of the group buy? for example, id probably take one with the carbon fiber shell in tan, but i dont think everybodys gonna want that also.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the weight of this stock with the adjustable cheek? </div></div>The mcs-tA stock that we had at shot show ended up at 3.4 lbs with the KMW hardware. This was the very first one out of the mold and should be very close to the production stocks. We will not know for sure for about 2 weeks untill we get the tooling fixtures done on the Fadal's so we can run more through.

Have had a lot of guys ask about a group buy. Like all of our new stock designs we will offer this on both the new version of the mcs-T and TA once the tooling for both stocks are complete. Thank you very much,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jackh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ive never done a group buy. do you all have to buy the same thing or can each person get something slightly different and still get the lower price of the group buy? for example, id probably take one with the carbon fiber shell in tan, but i dont think everybodys gonna want that also. </div></div>
Jack. For the T5A or Mini Chassis check out the link below, get the form from JRose and your all set to save a few bucks. Its pretty easy.

MANNERS T-5A / MCS-DBM MINI CHASSIS GROUP BUY!!!!!!

If you want the MCS-T or MCS-TA your going to have to wait a bit per Tom's post above.

GM

ya id rather have a msc ta. how much do you usually save on a group buy or does it totally depend on how many ppl go in on it?

Check out the link. It list Retail and GB prices to give you an idea.

GM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd be in for at least 1 </div></div>

Me too!
laugh.gif

Any word on the T1 adjustable or i guess it will be the T4-a witht the t1 front end?? Thats exactly what im lookin for

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JRose</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Soon. Real soon...
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Good to hear.....I be needing one !

Re: New Manners MCS-TA GB Anouncement!!!!

GB will open 1 April 2010 and run for 30 days. on 1 May 2010 all orders must be in.

Details coming soon, be thinking about what you want!
laugh.gif

Post will be started in the GB section on 1 April.

Jason

MCS-T and MCS-TA

MCS-T has been redesigned a little, new offering!

Sometimes I don't type clearly... I miss those little slash thingys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .257</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Long action going to be avalible???
</div></div>

Yes

anyway you could the option of being inlet for a fn spr action? pretty please!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyway you could the option of being inlet for a fn spr action? pretty please!!! </div></div>

I'll check on that for you Diggler...