• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD New Marlin 1895 Trapper 45-70

Bakwa

Prophetic Marksman
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 22, 2017
    FL
    I need cash, so I'm selling my hard to find NIB [Ruger] Marlin 1895 Trapper Model chambered in 45-70 with threaded 16.1" barrel. This has only been out of the box to put in my safe and then take these pictures.
    SOLD
    098236FE-5953-4039-AF0D-04DC61E2C13C.jpeg

D574D642-F2DA-42A5-98B2-BC1AE0063F82.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: savagepc.223
    Buddy, I think you need to do some research before you go shit talking in other peoples threads.
    I read your response and was confused as hell as to why you thought I was shit talking lol. I am fairly new around here so I wasn't sure if asking how much something sold for was shit talking. Then I saw my mistake.

The sentence should have said the following:
    "Out of curiosity, how much was this sold for?" I also edited my original post.

I apologize bud, I mean no harm!

Reactions: Bakwa
    I read your response and was confused as hell as to why you thought I was shit talking lol. I am fairly new around here so I wasn't sure if asking how much something sold for was shit talking. Then I saw my mistake.

The sentence should have said the following:
    "Out of curiosity, how much was this sold for?" I also edited my original post.

I apologize bud, I mean no harm!
    :ROFLMAO:
    LOL
    I see. I immediately recognized your question as a new member causing a stink.

I'll PM you.

Reactions: SdotW
    Leaving the price helps future sellers buyers price accordingly.
    I get it. But it can just as easily skew the market's perception. Like if this was an excellent deal, it might give others the false impression of average going rates.