• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Mcree

bama110

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2007
Calera, Alabama
Just Mounted my new Mcree Stock. I replaced a AICS 2.0 with it. This thing rocks. The adjustable butt pad made the rifle square to my shoulder better in the prone. Just thought I would share

IMG_0860_zpsa4deb212.jpg

Re: New Mcree

Your killing me! I still have a few more weeks to go before I can place my order. I cant wait to get mine. All I hear are raving reviews. Talked to Scott McRee last week, seems like a great guy. Congrats,nice stick!

My buddy here in Dothan, AL just bought one. He is a member here on the Hide and he loves his. I was able to fondle it last week and I must say I have wanted one ever since. Very very nice!

Yeah, I saw it sitting on the table when we were shooting but I never saw who it belonged to

We were down on match director gets alitte crazy during the match I usally stick around and shoot more after the match

Brownells carries them in black, Triad Tactical will have them, too.

Seems like these things are getting more and more popular.

Looks hard to beat especially with the customer support behind the product.

There are many great options out there for chassises these days and the list keeps growing. One thing that really helps the Mcree is it is one of the cheapest options out there but still offers everything. I don't think I have ever heard anything negative about them. Some don't like the look or feel, but those are preferences, not flaws or short comings.

Plus being cheap for a chassis, it starts to compete with traditional stocks once you factor in bedding and dbm. Only this is a very easy DIY stock option that you bolt and go.

One of the biggest reasons for its growing popularity is Scott himself. On top of great CS, he truly listens to feedback and is constantly tweaking it to benefit the end user, even if he doesn't always agree.

Scott has really thought it out. It has very thing you could want. It you want it lighter take off the hand hook...it is infinently configurable. Best of all as show in pic it is lighter then my ai chassis was.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: reeljob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your killing me! I still have a few more weeks to go before I can place my order. I cant wait to get mine. All I hear are raving reviews. Talked to Scott McRee last week, seems like a great guy. Congrats,nice stick! </div></div>

I finally got mine yesterday, lucked into a local trade. Love it!!!

I've had mine for a year or so now and have no complaints, also bought one of Scott's barrel kits. What a great package and price to boot.