• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NEW!! McRees Precision Bolt Rifle 10 (BR-10)

bama110

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 3, 2007
Calera, Alabama
Check out the new McRees Precision BR-10!
We will be posting more detail pics very soon....

Here are the details:

1. This is a kit system that has been designed to accommodate shooters who want to improve their current set up. This means that you take either a stripped donor action or off the shelf rem 700 and get it in the hands of an authorized depot to build your precision rifle. All depot / build centers have been trained personally by Scott on how to properly build your system.
You will then be mailed a completely custom rifle of the tightest specs.
Tools needed are basic ar/m4 armorers tools.
We will soon provide an example of the options list...

2. Comes in 308,260,243 & 300 win mag: you will be able to find a very detailed spec sheet which will show you what goes into these rigs. Although the chambering process in proprietary, we at Team Mcree go above and beyond to make sure your rifle is specd perfectly for the most competitive loads currently in use.

.243 spec:
http://nebula.wsimg.com/550d33574cc...D63AC36FED89086D7&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

3. Lead times: This is a point of contention that provides all of us heartburn at some point. We dont want anyone to have to go through the agony of waiting for components to trickle in for your new build. So we have ensured that this wont happen by building up an enormous stockpile of BR-10 components, including barrels.

Myself, and CUCKLER will be adding to this post over the next week or so....stay tuned!
The new website will be kicking off very, very shortly which will accommodate orders, and answer almost every BR-10 question you could have.

Last edited:
Other then the ar forearm it has very little in common. The BR-10 is a complete system as notes above. This is just the next evolution for McRee Precision. Thank you for your interest

Bama, are these using remage barrels from criterion or conventional shouldered barrels? Length options? I prefer the tube to stock transition on the mcree, over xlr.

Is this the chassis system seen at SHOT that the forearm is mounted to a proprietary recoil lug?

Looking forward to seing more details.

Cheers,

JJ

6 I have both shouldered and barrel nut I like the nut option and Scott's 24" barrels shoots within 40 fps of my 27" on my 243

GREAT stuff here guys. I have seen personally what Scotts full rifle builds can do and it is very impressive!! Not to mention that Scott is one hell of a great guy! I have no doubt that these will be as good as it gets...

i would sure like that case...i see its a TT...can you advise which one....thanks

Tactical tailor makes them for McRee you can purchase from McRee

thanks...do you know which model that is? Ive been in contact with Mcree about a short drag bag but that one looks simple...I didn't see that particular model on their webpage...thanks again

Is this the chassis system seen at SHOT that the forearm is mounted to a proprietary recoil lug?

Looking forward to seing more details.

Cheers,

JJ

Yes this is the same from shot with out proprietary barrel nut/recoil lug....
Thats one thing we neglected to put in the details above...stay tuned and we will continue to get more info up. We want everyone to have all the information they want on this complete rifle system.