• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member avid night hunter.

Smack308

NightHunter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2018
Georgia
Hello everyone Mack here, I’ve been a member for several years but am very inactive in the community. Every once in awhile I go through the classifieds and check out what’s for sale or read up on new night vision or thermal gear. I have been selling a lot of equipment I have acquired over the last 10 years and have been looking to buy. I just read a thread about new guys not being trusted with out establishing themselves in the hide. In addition the price of some of the gear can be quite expensive.
I shot PRS for a year semi pro for Accurate Ordnance. Huge into reloading, rifles and hunting. I mostly shoot Hogs, coyotes at night. I have spent alot of money over
the years in the night game. It’s my passion and what I work hard for. I was debating on selling some equipment on the hide but I’d like to be taken seriously. So I figured I’d make a post.. some of the NV I have had duel Pvs14, Flir T70, PSQ20 with a custom dual mount to take a PVS14, Friday I just picked up PVS31a from a guy here who also posts on ODT Georgia classified. Any ways I may be looking for a LWTS or the LR…
That’s my start God Bless

Reactions: DustBun