• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Arizona

Perfect. 4 Peaks Precision holds matches at Rio the second Sunday of each month.

Former Chandlerite here, and Mesa native. :) Sorry about y’alls weather, both that it’s so bloody hot, and that you kinda got screwed out of having the temps above 110 for the entire month of July, that would have been pretty cool. Or hot. Or whatever lol.

I hear 4PP puts on a good match, but if you can get in, the AZLRPRS match (used to be at Cowtown but that may have changed?) is amazing. Lots of great people willing to help out and you can stretch out to 1000+.

You have good taste, too. I used to have an AIAT but had to let it go to help cover some expenses several years ago. I miss it! I think AI makes the best field rifle money can buy. The FN SPR I run now is no slouch but it’s not as smooth as the AI action, doesn’t have a 2-stage trigger, and lacks the sex appeal of the thumbhole chassis. If you can find one, do it! I’m starting to think I may shake up my collection to allow me to get another. They’re that good!

Welcome to AZ.
AZLRPRS match is the second Saturday and still at Cowtown.
Both matches are pretty “sporty”, with a bunch of good people.👍

Former Chandlerite here, and Mesa native. :) Sorry about y’alls weather, both that it’s so bloody hot, and that you kinda got screwed out of having the temps above 110 for the entire month of July, that would have been pretty cool. Or hot. Or whatever lol.

I hear 4PP puts on a good match, but if you can get in, the AZLRPRS match (used to be at Cowtown but that may have changed?) is amazing. Lots of great people willing to help out and you can stretch out to 1000+.

You have good taste, too. I used to have an AIAT but had to let it go to help cover some expenses several years ago. I miss it! I think AI makes the best field rifle money can buy. The FN SPR I run now is no slouch but it’s not as smooth as the AI action, doesn’t have a 2-stage trigger, and lacks the sex appeal of the thumbhole chassis. If you can find one, do it! I’m starting to think I may shake up my collection to allow me to get another. They’re that good!
Currently, I don't have a long range bolt gun in my collection but I have a SE(Crazy Horse) M14 EBR 18 inch barrel in a sage chassis with a shimmed and harmonized gas system with a mk5 leupold. That I'm hoping I can take out and see what I can do. I figure as I get further down range ill be wanting to spend more money lol.

Appreciate all the advice on matches and places to shoot just gotta suffer for a few more months till we get to the cool part of the year

Attachments

• 20230720_144113.jpg
    20230720_144113.jpg
    461.9 KB · Views: 23
Last edited: