• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from AZ

obk

Private
Minuteman
  • May 19, 2020
    Arizona
    Realized I never bothered to introduce myself.

I'm in AZ, working in environmental conservation (crunchy af) and getting more into long range shooting over the last couple years as something that won't aggravate old injuries but isn't just blasting away or boring. Been shooting since I was a kid, but never got into the technical elements much more than zeroing hunting rifles and upgrading an AR trigger. Lurking here has been a huge help in the learning process and I'm starting to feel not entirely incompetent with the 3 rifles I've had for years but only ever felt passably good at shooting. Weird what a little bit of technique and consistency can do for you. Decided I need to do more of a deep dive and start getting myself properly set up with a precision rifle and maybe some localish competition once the world calms itself a bit. Still mostly just interested in hitting little things kind of far away.

-Colin

Welcome, check out AZLRPRS, they do the local PRS match at Cowtown. Come down and shoot or watch. Meet some folks to shoot with.

Reactions: obk