• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Az.

Azdihrd

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2020
Arizona
I've been visiting this site for a few years & finally decided to become a member. The people here are extremely knowledgeable & a great group to learn from. I've been into firearms for many years, mostly FALs as well as a few other platforms.

Just purchased a upper tier AR10 & scope last year based on the info received here & am looking to stretch my shooting distances out quite a bit more than I've ever tried before.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to help contribute to the knowledge base that's already here.

Welcome AzDiHrd,
There are a lot of desert shooters out here. I am from the absolute bottom of the state. If I were 15 miles South, I would have to speak Spanish.

Looks like I've got a couple of neighbors here.
I'm in Chandler as well, just south of Chandler Municipal Airport.

Reactions: Basher
Looks like I've got a couple of neighbors here.
I'm in Chandler as well, just south of Chandler Municipal Airport.

I’ve probably flown over your house a few hundred times then. :ROFLMAO: I did my training at Chandler a few years back.

Oh, you're the one?!?!? J/K 😉
One of many.

There have been times where it's sounded like aerial dog fights going on over-head with the bi-planes. Usually not too bothersome. Cool stuff!