• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Colorado.

Cutthroatdave

Private
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2020
Hello from Colorado. I am new here and signed up because I had been finding a lot of good information from just browsing the site but I still have questions that I don't see posted yet. I've been shooting hunting rifles for a long time and have reloaded for my hunting rifles for a few years too. I just built my first AR 15 and am going to reload for that and my 9mm handgun too. I find myself enjoying shooting a whole lot more after a recent divorce.

Sorry for the split, maybe a good thing, a little more freedom also is a bit of compensation. Good on your story re: shooting and all. You’ll find your way here in time and asking questions when needed. Welcome on Sniper’s Hide, from SC. 🤙

Welcome from another Coloradan

Hope all goes well for you now after the divorce.
Welcome from Ocala, FL

Welcome from South Denver area. Also, good information here. You should find your answers to your questions on here. Lots of knowledgeable folks.

Welcome to the forum and I wish you the best in your life style changes. We have a tremendous base of knowledge on our forum and you will learn as much as you can absorb.

Hello from Colorado. I am new here and signed up because I had been finding a lot of good information from just browsing the site but I still have questions that I don't see posted yet. I've been shooting hunting rifles for a long time and have reloaded for my hunting rifles for a few years too. I just built my first AR 15 and am going to reload for that and my 9mm handgun too. I find myself enjoying shooting a whole lot more after a recent divorce.

Welcome to the mix from SW Virginia.... I’m sincerely sorry to hear about your divorce, my friend - though common anymore, the fact makes it no less crushing.

Very Best - s

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. And I'm sorry ..or happy for you, check whichever box applies. You're right, lots of info in lots of pools to dip into. You should also find pleny of folks fairly close to shoot with in the wide open, high skies. Glad to have ya Brother...

Welcome to the Hide from Middle Georgia. And I'm sorry ..or happy for you, check whichever box applies. You're right, lots of info in lots of pools to dip into. You should also find pleny of folks fairly close to shoot with in the wide open, high skies. Glad to have ya Brother...

Many thanks for the cool message - I appreciate it, & would give almost anything to be living it up in Colorado, but unfortunately for me I’m in SW Virginia where options for long distance shooting are few & far between; among many other experiences readily available to feed the soul in CO vs SW Virginia.

All the same, thanks for the shout out from Middle Georgia - in the meantime, I’ll make the best of Colorado pipe-dreams, & wish you the best from SW Virginia.

Cheers - Scott

Welcome from Colorado as well! Sorry to hear about the recent bad news but hopefully things work out for the best for both of you. I am also new to the forum and have already received a lot of advice and help from the good people on here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome! I've already found that many of my questions have already been asked and answered.