• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from East TN

TripleGGG

Private
Minuteman
  • Jan 19, 2021
    Lenoir City, TN
    New member from Lenoir City, TN. Been shooting all my life but just picked up a Tikka T3x Tac A1 in 6.5 Creedmoor with a Vortex Razor 4.5-27x56 scope. Been wanting to get into long range shooting and decided to semi retire and start. Have enjoyed reading a lot of posts already and look forward to learning every day. I am a member at ORSA in Oak Ridge TN. The long range will be opening in March and I'm on the list for there training clinic.

I'm from Loudon, grew up there lived there most of my life, i moved to western nebraska 14 years ago, just too many people around there for me, give me a holler if ever out this way plenty of room to shoot here.

Reactions: TripleGGG
    We were going to take the month of May this year and come out west in our Motorhome but looks like those plans are not going to happen this year.
    I'm from Loudon, grew up there lived there most of my life, i moved to western nebraska 14 years ago, just too many people around there for me, give me a holler if ever out this way plenty of room to shoot here.