• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from Florida

kmckinnon

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2019
I hale from north central Florida where I moved to in 2014 after retiring. I am born and raised in Wisconsin. I did a hitch in the Army in the early 70s. For many years I shot trap. At some point I purchased an M&P 15-22 mostly for fun at the indoor range mynwife and I practice with our pistols at. In 2016 I purchased an AR before HRC could be elected. I've since found an outdoor public range and have finally started using that AR. I've really been enjoying that. I'm considering buying a better (precision?) 22LR in the not too distant future as a way to cost effectively shoot a lot more often. So Snipers Hide seemed like a good place to start researching, learning and becoming better with a rifle. Thanks in advance for the help I will so obviously receive and somobviously need! As an alternative to a new 22LR I may just improve/enhance my AR. Either way I know I'll find help and advice here.

Last edited: