• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from GA

PBR-XP FAN

7.62 Bolt-Gun Fan
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2013
Buford, GA
Hello fellow Sniper's Hide members. I just joined your site earlier today, and see some other recent
new members from GA. I've been a lurker for a few months, and joined your site because of the
wealth of info you all exchange amongst yourselves. I had no idea there were so many different
configurations of rifles, scopes, mounts, and related equipment. Then there is all of the other info
regarding ammo, ballistics, shooting techniques, etc. The amount of info about this stuff is almost
overwhelming to try to sift through and make sense of. You folks are going to be a huge help to
me as a new shooter in sorting all of this info out. I look forward to getting to know other members
here in the months and years to come as I progress into the shooting hobby.

Regards,

Randy V. aka PBR-XP Fan
Buford, GA

Welcome Randy, pull up a chair and sit a spell. You'll learn a lot here.

Don Dunlap

Welcome. Yea, it looks like the recent newbies from GA ( myself included ) has been on the rise. I think this is a great forum and have learned quite a bit in my short time here

Redmass,

It's great to meet you - thanks for the warm welcome!! What kind of rifle do you shoot?
I have an FN PBR-XP .308 bolt-gun w/ 20" barrel I'm in the process of building up into
a "scout-rifle" set up. You folks here at "The Hide" are going to be a huge help to me
in figuring out how to finish out my rifle build. Take care and see you around on the forums.

Randy V. aka PBR-XP Fan
Buford, GA

Don,

Great to meet you - thanks for the warm welcome! I've been a lurker for a few
months now, and the wealth of knowledge here at "The Hide" is unbelieveable.
I'm in the process of building up an FN PBR-XP .308 bolt-gun w/ 20" barrel into
a "scout-rifle" set up. I can already see that you guys here at "The Hide" are
going to be a huge help to me in finishing out by rifle build. Take care and see
you around on the forums.

Randy V. aka PBR-XP Fan
Buford, GA

Killer Spade 13,

Thanks for the warm welcome - glad to meet you! I see you are located in Roswell.
My wife and I lived in Sandy Springs for 2 1/2 yrs before moving to Buford. You're
about 30 miles away from me.

You mentioned about shooting in Putnam County - where exactly is Putnam Co. in
relation to north metro ATL? I ask because most of the shooting ranges in my area
are 25-35yd indoor pistol ranges - not much of a challenge for a .308. The only public
rifle range I have been able to locate so far is Gunsite Hills near Lexington. It's about
1 1/2 hrs from me and is 700yds with steel plate targets. I hope to go check it out soon.

What kind of rifle do you shoot? I have an FN PBR-XP .308 bolt-gun w/ 20" barrel I'm in
the process of building up into a "scout-rifle" set up. You folks here at "The Hide" are
going to be a huge help to me in figuring out how to finish out my rifle build.
Take care and see you around on the forums.

Randy V. aka PBR-XP Fan
Buford, GA

Armiger,

Thanks for the warm welcome - it's good to meet you! Like yourself, I think "The Hide" is a great forum.
The wealth of info here is absolutely staggering: ammo, ballistics, mounts, rifles, scopes, shooting techniques,
etc. You guys here at "The Hide" are going to be a huge help in trying to make sense of all the available
info out there.

I'm in the process of building up an FN PBR-XP .308 bolt-gun w/ 20" barrel into a "scout-rifle" set up. I can
already see that you guys here at "The Hide" are going to be a huge help to me in finishing out my rifle build.

Randy V. aka PBR-XP Fan
Buford, GA

Redirt78,

Thanks for the warm welcome - it's good to meet you! Like yourself, I think "The Hide" is a great forum.
The wealth of info here is absolutely staggering: ammo, ballistics, mounts, rifles, scopes, shooting techniques,
etc. You guys here at "The Hide" are going to be a huge help in trying to make sense of all the available
info out there.

I'm in the process of building up an FN PBR-XP .308 bolt-gun w/ 20" barrel into a "scout-rifle" set up. I can
already see that you guys here at "The Hide" are going to be a huge help to me in finishing out my rifle build.

Randy V. aka PBR-XP Fan
Buford, GA