• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Georgia

EverydayJagoff

Private
Minuteman
Sep 22, 2020
Hello all! I’ve been lurking here for a while and finally decided to join. I live in metro Atlanta by way of Pennsyltucky. I served as an infantryman in the Army and have been in law enforcement ever since I got out of the military in 99.

I’ve always been a bolt gun fan and have hunted my whole life...I’ve recently decided to get into shooting distance. Not too many options here in metro Atlanta for long range. I have a modest setup at the moment with a Savage 110 tactical but I plan to upgrade as I get my feet wet.

You got alot of good spots. Arena training facility, cool acres Swainsboro, rifle ranch in Alabama, altus, and Alabama precision.

Welcome. I work in Midtown but living in Brookhaven do to the schools. Been down here for about 4 years. Just got into long distance myself.

I ended up joining K&M in Finger, TN in May. It’s about 5.5 drive.

Reactions: EverydayJagoff
Welcome. I work in Midtown but living in Brookhaven do to the schools. Been down here for about 4 years. Just got into long distance myself.

I ended up joining K&M in Finger, TN in May. It’s about 5.5 drive.

I’ll have to check that out, thanks!

Welcome from Nc. I did my stint at Ft Benning between osut, Airborne then eventually Ranger school and a few others. Enjoy your time here.