• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member from Knoxville, TN

Bourbon_and_Bullets

Pit Dweller
Minuteman
  • Dec 13, 2019
    Hello all,

Joined today as a new member. Really looking forward to joining the community.
    I see it as an incredible chance to learn.

Been a long time pistol/shotgun/rifle guy but am just starting to invest a bit more in long range rifles/shooting and see this as an invaluable resource to grow in that space.

i’d like to thank @gr8fuldoug for setting me up with some great glass and helping me find this community.

Thanks guys,

I'm from knoxville area, i live in western nebraska now, so if you need a little more space to shoot come here sometime, a lot less people here.

i’ll have to take you up on that. Hard to find space like out west here. My property, i can get to 450ish. Local range has 1k but you have to shoot paper.

Thank you everyone.

Just cause i know people like to read about others' setups, my current rig is:

- Tikka T3X CTR, 6.5 CM 24"
    - Burris Signature Rings set to 20 moa
    - Athlon Ares ETR 4.5-30x-56mm

Gun shoots lights out and only upgrade i'm considering would be a chassis at some point. KRG Bravo or something similar.

I’m in the Knoxville area as well. We shoot at least twice a month. We are heading to a 600 yard range this weekend.

Shoot me a PM and maybe we can get together. Going to shoot my 50 this weekend.

I’m in the Knoxville area as well. We shoot at least twice a month. We are heading to a 600 yard range this weekend.

Interesting handle; I first thought Dolomite as in the community near Birmingham, AL by that name. Now, I think I got it.
    Dolomite the movie from 1975 and Supafly the urban band?

will do. Thanks brother. This weekend will be tight but i’m always down to get out and shoot. PM inbound.