• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New member from Lewiston, ID

Greywulf

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2023
Lewiston, ID
Hey all, new guy here checking in from Lewiston, ID. I've been lurking a lot the past couple of weeks trying to learn as much as I can. I just wrapped up a Bruiser Industries Precision Rifle course which really set the hook. There is a lot to learn but I appreciate all of the accumlated knowledge here and a chance to keep progressing as a marksman.

I just ordered my first custom action, a Kelbly Prometheus, and will be slowly accumlating other parts (as the budget allows) over the next few months so next year I can start showing up to matches and taking more courses as they come about.

Excited to be a part of the community!

You have Seekins Precision right there! Go take a tour, it’s a top notch facility.

You have Seekins Precision right there! Go take a tour, it’s a top notch facility.
Yeah...he's likely quite aware. It's not a big town.
And Hells Canyon is just a jet boat ride away
And Nightforce is only about 45 miles up the Clearwater River
And CCI (Omark, Vista Outdoors) in at least 3 locations
And Freedom Munitions right downtown
And several decent smiths
And a couple to avoid
And places to shoot at distances that require a crew served weapon system with forward observers

And a couple to avoid
And places to shoot at distances that require a crew served weapon system with forward observers
Thank you for speaking on his behalf, I was being a smart ass. Dang man

And a couple to avoid
You forgot the world famous Effie’s burger.

And a couple to avoid
Yeah we have some cool stuff around here. ZCO is in Orofino too. Although surprisingly difficult to find a place to go shoot other than Lapwai or driving up to Rock Lake. If you have any other suggestions on where to go, I'm all ears.

Reactions: Aftermath
Yeah we have some cool stuff around here. ZCO is in Orofino too. Although surprisingly difficult to find a place to go shoot other than Lapwai or driving up to Rock Lake. If you have any other suggestions on where to go, I'm all ears.
Zsa-Zsa, Deer Creek, Corral Creek...There are some real nasty rocks that should be made into smaller rocks all over the place.
Find your way to Eagle Creek and be paying attention. There are a shit ton of places to shoot at distances you can't hit.
If you head south out of Grangeville, find Fish Creek Road and find your way to overlooking the Salmon River.
Some of my favorite shooting was in the breaks of the Salmon and Snake Rivers.
Go to Headquarters and on out towards the North Fork.
Just past Craigmont is Lawyers Canyon
Between Orofino and Missoula, turn south on Elk Summit Road
You can legally shoot on almost all National and State Forest Land as well as BLM land. For the most part, Potlatch lands are available for recreation also.
Head across the river to Asotin, on up the river to Cous Creek, turn right.
Out past Anatone and out on that prairie, keep on going to Bogans Oasis. Explore that area...it's amazing.
I rarely had any of the big cattle operators that didn't want me killing coyotes.

In all of those places, pick up after yourself. As in, don't leave targets and shit or even spent casings laying around.