• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New Member From NC

DEK62

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2024
NC
Hello all,
Name here is Don and I am from Winston-Salem NC. This is my first time at long range shooting and hope to learn some good tips here on the forum. Just purchased the Bergara Wilderness HMR in 300 PRC. Have not even shot it yet as I am waiting on all of my cleaning gear to get here. Plan a trip to the range here soon though. Thanks for letting me aboard and hope to talk to you all soon!

Reactions: DubfromGA
Howdy, Don.

I'm in the beginning stages of getting into long range shooting.....something beyond the typical woods hunting distances I've shot all these years.

Old dog learning some new tricks.

Image 1702.jpeg

Welcome from Dunn, NC. You should try Colemans Creek when you get ready to stretch your legs.. it’s an awesome facility.

Well hello from Yadkinville, NC. Yes, I have been looking at that range it is super nice for sure.

Welcome Don,
You have some good choices for long range shooting not far from you. Coleman's Creek, Frontline Defense and Woody's Hunting and Rifle Club.
Coleman's Creek has a range that goes out to 1 mile and Woody's and Frontline out to 1,000 yards. Best of luck in your long range shooting.