• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Member From Nebraska

mrobles3808

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2013
Nebraska
Greetings from the southeast part of the state of Nebraska. I was referred to this site by multiple people, and have finally made the decision to join. Some of you may ask, "why did you hesitate?" Well, I am an avid nerd when it comes to guns-and I spend tons of time online reading forums trying to gain more knowledge. With that being said, snipers hide could be the end of me and my eyes.

A little about myself. Currently I work as a high school Life Science teacher. At a young age, I feel things can't get much better. I get to work in a career that I love, and also have time to shoot my guns every weekend. I also just recently started shooting F-TR class with my 308. I am absolutely hooked and love the competition. The veterans on the line have been great mentors to the sport, and I look forward to improving my wind reading skills as the years go on.

Cheers!

Mark

Last edited: